Need Help? We're here for you!
We love our customers and are here to help!
You can contact us on WhatsApp and e-mail
Love, Team NOTI
NOTI - Love yourself
19/F Marco Polo Ortigas Manila, Sapphire Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1600 Metro Manila
+63 905 246 9131
Your privacy is paramount to us!
That's why we ship in plain boxes with no reference to the contents of the package or our brand name.
The only one who will be excited about the parcel, is you! For everyone else, it will look plain and boring.
Small items are shipped in non transparent pouches while larger items are shipped in sturdy card board boxes wrapped with strong packaging tape.
All orders are sent in normal and plain packaging. Absolutely no one will be able to see what is inside the package and where it came from. No logo or label will mention NOTI on the package.
We will write your name and address on the label and a postal/package service label, depending on the shipping provider used.
We currently offer a flat delivery rate of 80 PHP nation wide and free shipping on all orders above 1500 PHP.
We accept PayPal, Visa and Master Cards, Cash on delivery and Bank transfers.
Please contact email@example.com for any questions.
Returns & refundsWe want you to have a great experience shopping with NOTI, but should you for some reason not be entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
You have 365 calendar days to return an item from the date of purchase.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging with all seals intact.
You need to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
To initiate a return, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we receive your item(s), we will inspect it and notify you on the status of the refund.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund or issue a voucher (depending on the payment method used).
PayPal and credit card transactions
We will initate a refund for items returned within 30 days from date of purchase. For tranactions older than 30 days, we will issue a voucher for the transaction amount, excluding delivery cost.
For credit card refunds, please note that you will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
Cash on delivery (COD)
For COD, we will issue a voucher for the transaction amount, excluding delivery cost.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs when returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
Please contact email@example.com if you need more help or if you have any questions.
Your privacy is very important to us.
NOTI - Love yourself (hereinafter, "NOTI") is located at:19/F Marco Polo Ortigas Manila, Sapphire Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1600 Metro Manila
Like most website operators, NOTI collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. NOTI's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how NOTI's visitors use its website in order to deliver a better service. From time to time, NOTI may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
NOTI also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on NOTI's blog posts. NOTI only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to NOTI's websites choose to interact with NOTI in ways that require NOTI to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that NOTI gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up our newsletter to provide an email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
Https://noti.ph may use Google AdWords for remarketing
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
NOTI discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on NOTI's behalf or to provide services available at NOTI's website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using NOTI's website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. NOTI will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, NOTI discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when NOTI believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of NOTI, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of https://noti.ph and have supplied your email address, NOTI may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with NOTI and our products. We primarily use email and our website to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. NOTI takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
NOTI may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. NOTI may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, NOTI does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, NOTI uses "Cookies", similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Those who engage in transactions with NOTI – by purchasing NOTI's services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, NOTI collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with NOTI. NOTI does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of NOTI's Website.
19/F Marco Polo Ortigas Manila, Sapphire Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1600 Metro Manila
NOTI - Love yourself (hereinafter, "NOTI") is located at:
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use NOTI's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Philippines. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, NOTI and/or it's licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on NOTI. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://noti.ph for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://noti.ph
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://noti.ph
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://noti.ph
Redistribute content from NOTI (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. NOTI does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of NOTI, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws NOTI shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- NOTI reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to NOTI a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
When linking to our Web site, only links placed on authority properties, operated by identifyable indivituals, placed on pages that are topical relvant for NOTI's intended audience - are allowed.
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Individual bloggers and influencers;
- Organizations supporting women
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of NOTI; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name, "NOTI" or "NOTI - Love yourself"; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator ("https://noti.ph", "noti.ph") being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of NOTI's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.