Frissons of desire bolt through your system as you feel his body press against yours. His hands roam your body anew, fingers curiously tracing your curves. Every touch is electrifying. It’s been such a long while— Was it worth the wait? Make your story by checking out our products below!
The 5 sure-fire ways to rev up your sex drive
Bedroom action screeching to a halt? Here’s how you get yourself all fired up and ready to go get some.
Does your sex drive feel like it’s stuck in a rut lately? Don’t get too discouraged! That’s totally normal, especially in long-term relationships.
Then again, this doesn’t mean sexual health should be taking the backseat. These are 5 things you can do when you’re running out of steam:
- Get saucy. Want to heat things up in the bedroom? Massage oil might do the trick and even relax muscles during foreplay. And use lube generously as a relish to your sex night while at it.
- Power up. No shame in buying sex toys to ramp up the excitement. In fact, we at NOTI highly recommend them! Just ensure these handy tools come with high-quality batteries for uninterrupted fun.
- Play around. If sex has been all work and no foreplay for you, it’s time to change tactics to hit the home run. How about playing some sexy games? We have some great ideas you can try.
- Stay safe. Contrary to popular belief, condoms aren’t out there to ruin sex for you. They can add to the overall experience, so long as you make it part of the grand act instead of cramming it in the end. After all, nothing’s sexier than being safe and sound in bed.
- Come clean. Sure, you’re getting down and dirty, but don’t take that phrase too literally! Hygiene still remains important, especially for maintaining your sex toys.
Feeling amped up yet? We got all the hot stuff to help you get started.
NOTI values your privacy above all, especially when it comes to shipping. We’ll handle your personal information with the utmost discretion. Just enjoy yourself, and leave the rest to us!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What makes sex feel so good?
The Big O stands for orgasm, but it might as well be the hormone oxytocin. It’s known as the “cuddle hormone” for when you snuggle up with another person. Plus, you get a heady dose of dopamine, the feel-good hormone that makes you crave more.
How do I ensure that I achieve orgasm during sex?
There are many ways, but it all boils down to two things: knowing what you want and communicating it to your partner. Don’t be afraid to explore your sexuality and what makes you feel good. And let your man know what you found out—now that’s sexy!
How long should sex last?
Many would try to dictate how long sex should last for it to be great, but really, there’s no hard and fast rule to this. Whether you’ve just had a quickie or you were up all night, what matters more is if the experience was pleasurable for you.
Can certain exercises lead to better sex?
Kegel exercises could tighten your pelvic floor muscles, which wrap around your reproductive system. This can help improve your sexual performance, among many other health benefits. They’re also best practiced with Kegel balls!
Why does it hurt every time I have sex?
If you’re asking this question, that alone should be cause for alarm, because sex shouldn’t hurt. Applying lube before penetration might help soothe the pain, especially when your vagina doesn’t self-lubricate as much. But if the symptom persists, consult a doctor.